Α group of people working towards the evolution and growth of Greek Internet
GRNOG (Greek Network Operators Group) is a community of professionals that are involved in the design, implementation, provisioning and operation of Greek Internet services, networks and infrastructure.
Within this scope, the purpose of the group is:
- to create a human network of professionals with common technical interests
- to facilitate the exchange of knowledge and information among its members
- to promote the cooperation between companies, bodies and parties related to the Greek Internet
- to disseminate Greek and global Internet developments, emerging technologies, best operating practices and standards
- to develop tools, policies, practices and means of communication that facilitate day-to-day operations and long-term design and planning
Members: If you are interested in our group, please consider becoming a member. GRNOG members may use GRNOG mailing lists and participate in all GRNOG meetings, events, activities, discussions and elections.
Non-Members: Although GRNOG is addressing a specific community of professionals, a broader audience may be interested in its activities. GRNOG encourages non-members to participate in our meetings and interact with the group through social media. Non-members, however, have no access to the discussion mailing list and cannot participate in GRNOG elections.